regexp backreferences
Jiri Barton
2002-10-21 09:22:06 UTC
Do the regular expressions backreferences work in kate? I mean, when I enter
any of the following \1 \0 /1 /0, it just places it literally. It doesn't
matter if Use placeholders is check or not.

Plus, the describing page in the KDE Help - Appendix B (on regular
expressions) - Back References is empty:-(

TIA, Jiri

(Mandrake cooker & KDE CVS head (2002-10-13))
Anders Lund
2002-10-22 13:55:39 UTC
Post by Jiri Barton
Do the regular expressions backreferences work in kate? I mean, when I
enter any of the following \1 \0 /1 /0, it just places it literally. It
doesn't matter if Use placeholders is check or not.
Plus, the describing page in the KDE Help - Appendix B (on regular
expressions) - Back References is empty:-(
TIA, Jiri
Hi Jiri,
I made that work, but it was broken again. I will look to reenable it again
asap.

-anders