CONFIDENTIAL
kate james
2002-10-03 15:11:06 UTC
Dear Sir,

I am mrs Kate philip from the Democratic Republic of
Namibia , and the wife of former Director of Diamond
company in Namibia of blessed memory who was
assasinated by unidentified hoodlums.
Immediately after my husband's assasination,I left
Namibia with my children to Togo ,a country in West
Africa,with some valuables and cash of twentyfive
million dollars($25million usd)and two hundred
kilograms of Rough-diamonds(uncut).
These valubles are deposited in a Security Company
here in Togo as family treasure, hence they do not
know what is the actual content of the consignment.

Meanwhile, I want to leave Togo entirely with this
money for investment in your country because of the
future of my children.

I would highly appreciate you to assist me and a
certain percentage of the money will be given to you
for your assistance. I think I really got so much to
offer you, different colors and units. Wish to hear
from you soonest. God bless you and your family.

Best regards,

Mrs. Kate Philip.

http://sbc.yahoo.com